Welcome to visit us![email protected]
Written by Mr. Yue Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Product Development Manager[email protected]
Written by Mr. Yue Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Product Development Manager
1. Only those people who have read the instruction manual of Raymond mill and are familiar with its functions can operate it.
2. There should be strict shift system and the record should be established for the operation conditions of the machine (include mechanical operation condition, lubrication, warm-up temperature of every part and sealing), output of every unit, quality, voltage, current and the breakdowns.
3. Starting-up and close-down should be carried out in strict accordance with regulation in "use of Raymond mill" chapter
4. The working spot of Raymond mill should be clean and it is prohibited to place other materials in the machine room. Close down the machine and clean up the machine surface when each shift is off work.
5. Repairing, fueling and cleaning should be prohibited when the machine is in operation
6. Working in malfunction conditions is prohibited: close down the machine for repair when there is malfunction. The work can continue only after maintenance.
Most mechanical faults of Raymond mill can be improved to make it have longer service life and have less annual cost. Each mechanical fault should be analyzed individually There is a lot of room for improvement in Raymond mill and working with a responsive and capable supplier is the key to maximizing the cost effectiveness and reliability of your Raymond mill